A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Stringham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Stringham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stringham graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stringham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Santiam Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Stringham MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles Stringham practice?
- Dr. Charles Stringham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Stringham practices Emergency Medicine near Stayton, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, OR.
See Stayton Emergency Physicians.