title 35 show details title 35
by Heather Edmunds-Stringham on Aug 8th, 2016

Title 35. He would have a perfect score but for staff

by Heather Edmunds-Stringham on May 13th, 2016

He is perfect but for the staff. Some are good but the CEO fires them

35 501c show details 35 501c
by Heather Ann Edmunds on May 11th, 2016

He would be perfect if the staff would be appropriate. Some are excellent.

confused??? show details confused???
by Judy Dutra on May 7th, 2016

Hi, I little little confused have been searching for a Dr. In the community. I'm looking for a Dr. That listens, and is compassionate. Dr. Stringham has some wonderful reviews. The only Dr. I found with absolutely no bad reviews! I called the given phone number to schedule am appointment, but was told he is not there, and they have never heard of him? I'm a little confused. Can anyone she'd some light on this for me please?

by Heather on Apr 13th, 2016

Dr Stringham is an excellent doctor.

by Heather on Mar 25th, 2016

Dr Charles Stringham is my favorite doctor ever. He deserves it because I checked him and he was correct. Santiam is very unprofessional and abuses both of us during my ER visits because I am Dr Stringhams friend and was his co worker. Santiam fired me over it. The courteous staff isn't his fault. They are peers of ours.

by Heather Edmunds on Mar 4th, 2016

His solo professionalism is epic if not for the contenual harassment of his peers at santiam memorial

by Heather on Feb 3rd, 2016

He is great has staff pdoblems and hasnt had anytime to spend with me. If it wasnt for his bedside manner and great care i wouldnt even complain. He is the rype of doctor when he makes small suggestions like try to quit smoking so ...... i did itband i am so glad i did. Now i am not on asthma medications...

A show details A
by Heather Edmunds on Jan 28th, 2016

His bed side manner was excellent wouldnt know he was there.

title 35 show details title 35
by Heather Edmunds on Apr 23rd, 2015

he very quick and personable. I am in and out before i know it.

Dr Kilpt show details Dr Kilpt
by Heather Edmunds on Dec 23rd, 2014

I wouldnt ever know the staff was there if they hadn't told me.

CRT show details CRT
by Heather Edmunds on Oct 21st, 2014

I THINK HE IS A GREAT DOCTOR. I ALWAYS AM FEELING "MUCH BETTER" AFTER APPOINTMOINTS.

PATIENT show details PATIENT
Aug 20th, 2013

I THINK HE IS VERY PROFFESIONAL AND HONESTLY, THE STAFF IS CRUEL AT TIMES AND OBVIOUSLY MAKES HIS JOB UNBEARABLE. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY EXPERIENCE AS A PATIENT. AS A MEDICAL PROFFESIONAL I SEE A SITUATION OF HIS CO WORKERS BEING ABUSIVE TO HIM. I SAW IT AND AM REPORTING IT TO THE DEPARTMENT OF CIVIL RIGHTS. THANK YOU SANTIAM FOR BEING SO ROTTEN TO HIM BECAUSE I CAME IN.

Phil & Lawrie Lindquist show details Phil & Lawrie Lindquist
Oct 16th, 2012

Dr. Stringham is the most caring and compationate Dr. I have ever encountered. He never talks down to you, It's like talking with a friend that cares. Thanks Doc

Gary & Suzanne Frost show details Gary & Suzanne Frost
Jun 22nd, 2012

Dr. Stringham in our opinion is the best family doctor we have ever encountered. Attention to detail and his overall patient relationship is excellent, he takes the time to make sure you understand his diagnisis and that you are at ease with the whole experience. Dr. Stringham's obvious expertise and bedside manner reminds you of the type of personal care doctor you wish they all were.