title 35 show details title 35
by Heather Edmunds on Apr 23rd, 2015

he very quick and personable. I am in and out before i know it.

Dr Kilpt show details Dr Kilpt
by Heather Edmunds on Dec 23rd, 2014

I wouldnt ever know the staff was there if they hadn't told me.

CRT show details CRT
by Heather Edmunds on Oct 21st, 2014

I THINK HE IS A GREAT DOCTOR. I ALWAYS AM FEELING "MUCH BETTER" AFTER APPOINTMOINTS.

PATIENT show details PATIENT
Aug 20th, 2013

I THINK HE IS VERY PROFFESIONAL AND HONESTLY, THE STAFF IS CRUEL AT TIMES AND OBVIOUSLY MAKES HIS JOB UNBEARABLE. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY EXPERIENCE AS A PATIENT. AS A MEDICAL PROFFESIONAL I SEE A SITUATION OF HIS CO WORKERS BEING ABUSIVE TO HIM. I SAW IT AND AM REPORTING IT TO THE DEPARTMENT OF CIVIL RIGHTS. THANK YOU SANTIAM FOR BEING SO ROTTEN TO HIM BECAUSE I CAME IN.

Phil & Lawrie Lindquist show details Phil & Lawrie Lindquist
Oct 16th, 2012

Dr. Stringham is the most caring and compationate Dr. I have ever encountered. He never talks down to you, It's like talking with a friend that cares. Thanks Doc

Gary & Suzanne Frost show details Gary & Suzanne Frost
Jun 22nd, 2012

Dr. Stringham in our opinion is the best family doctor we have ever encountered. Attention to detail and his overall patient relationship is excellent, he takes the time to make sure you understand his diagnisis and that you are at ease with the whole experience. Dr. Stringham's obvious expertise and bedside manner reminds you of the type of personal care doctor you wish they all were.