Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Don't go to Dr. Charles Taylor! show details Don't go to Dr. Charles Taylor!
by Jesse Cole on Mar 27th, 2015

If you're considering a visit to Dr. Taylor, don't. You will not get adequate attention to your needs. My visit was the absolute worst visit I've ever had, and it was solely because of Dr. Taylor. He was completely uninterested in hearing what I had to say about my condition. He interrupts and wants "quick answers" to the problem without giving you the chance to explain. From the start, he looked away from me... he didn't make eye contact, and he gave quick, perfunctory glances in my direction to let me know that he was in a hurry. He just wanted to know which prescription I wanted refilled, so that he could write it and get me out of the office as quickly as possible. As I then attempted to explain what had been bothering me lately, he gave me rude looks and interrupted me repeatedly in an attempt to quickly reduce my problem to an easy answer. When I finally asked him out of frustration, "Are you sure you want to get to the bottom of this?" He got "annoyed," and said, "Nope. I don't." And then he got up and walked out toward the reception desk, saying, "we'll get you that prescription." I should mention that I was never rude to the doctor and didn't deserve that response at any point, even when I became frustrated with his impatient and self-important manner. He was incredibly smug and rude, and I could tell that he had a game of golf or a fishing trip planned for the rest of his day, and that I was merely an obstacle to that end. As I left the office stunned, I was no closer to resolving the problem I came in to address. DO NOT go to Dr. Charles Taylor if you suspect that you have anything serious. Find a doctor who will properly assess your needs and LISTEN to you.

Discourteous Doctor show details Discourteous Doctor
Dec 18th, 2014

Dr.Taylor is lacking "Bedside Manner" He does not knock before entering a room, showed no consideration for my questions. When and if he replied the answers were condescending. He kept on typing for the 10 or so minutes in was in the room.

Nov 10th, 2013

My husband nearly died because of Dr Taylor. He is lazy and judgmental. He made assumptions but never investigated. My husband ended up in emergency one night. They said his liver and spleen were swollen. On a follow-up to Dr Taylor, he said if he didn't stop what he was doing (no liquor, no fatty foods, no Tylenol and no Lipitor) he would be dead in 2 weeks. Then he told us to come back in 6 weeks for a follow-up. As things declined rapidly, we sought assistance from Dr Taylor. We got a phone call to get over the counter allergy medicine!!! So I found a specialist who was aghast at my husband's condition, questioned why he hadn't been referred to a specialist and took action immediately. Thirty days and 3 surgeries later, my husband is recovering well from a completely blocked bile duct. Dr Taylor never even looked at this as a possibility even though all the symptoms were right in front of him. This was a life threatening situation. Our specialist said my husband was so toxic he was on the verge of becoming septic. Dr. Taylor had the emergency room reports (even thought he misread them!!). Very irresponsible. Very inadequate. Very dangerous!

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
Sep 13th, 2012

I am a long time patient of Dr. Taylor. I have always had a good experience with him and found him to be intelligent, a good listener and up to date on new medical information. I never have felt rushed and always come with a list of questions. I trust Dr. Taylor which to me is very important and would recommend him to anyone looking for a great Primary Care doctor.

Good doctor, Inefficient office. show details Good doctor, Inefficient office.
Aug 8th, 2012

Dr. Taylor has been monitoring my cholesterol for many years. He is genuinely interested in keeping up with all the latest drug developments in that area and acts accordingly. I believe he has some great connections with very high-level cardiologists. Extreme difficulty getting paperwork/history from his office to other providers or insurance companies. Took numerous follow-up calls to make it happen.

Dec 28th, 2011

Overall a good expereince. He makes appropriate referrals. does not appear to be a no it all. spend quality time with patients.

A Waste of Time show details A Waste of Time
May 9th, 2011

I have a long list of symptoms, which could relate to about 3 diseases or ailments. The nurse taking my information there took more time with me. This physician was in and out of the room and dismissed me with a low grade fever, high blood pressure and just a blood test. The follow up was inconclusive, it was very difficult to reach the doctor and NONE of my questions were answered. I was told to Google the South Beach Diet and that was it. No solutions or talks about my still very evident symptoms. I will be going somewhere else. I wasted my time with this doctor and his unprofessional staff there; that were joking when I filled out the loads of new paperwork and never got my telephone number to reach me, only my husbands. This doctor could have done more. He is a disappointment.

May 4th, 2011

My family has been going to this doctor for over sixteen years now. He is a good family doctor; very knowledgeable and will answer all questions. He can appear brisk/uncaring to some because its a busy office so make sure to ask him your questions right from the start and he will get you in an out. His nurse is great but the other staff treat you like hearded animals. I dont care, Im not there to seem them.

He listens - what a concept show details He listens - what a concept
by Brian Brown on Jan 27th, 2010

Dr. Taylor is what seems to be a rare breed of doc that actually listens to you and your ailment. He seems to understand that the person that knows your body the best is the one that lives inside it every day. He is a good consultative professional. Refreshing and unique.

Dec 22nd, 2009

This guy is in and out of the room like the second hand on a time clock. If you would get well on your own, he's a great one to see. If you need medical help, FORGET him!