Dr. Charles Taylor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Taylor?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 13th, 2012

Wonderful doctor

I am a long time patient of Dr. Taylor. I have always had a good experience with him and found him to be intelligent, a good listener and up to date on new medical information. I never have felt rushed and always come with a list of questions. I trust Dr. Taylor which to me is very important and would recommend him to anyone looking for a great Primary Care doctor.

August 8th, 2012

Good doctor, Inefficient office.

Dr. Taylor has been monitoring my cholesterol for many years. He is genuinely interested in keeping up with all the latest drug developments in that area and acts accordingly. I believe he has some great connections with very high-level cardiologists. Extreme difficulty getting paperwork/history from his office to other providers or insurance companies. Took numerous follow-up calls to make it happen.

December 28th, 2011

Overall a good expereince. He makes appropriate referrals. does not appear to be a no it all. spend quality time with patients.

May 9th, 2011

A Waste of Time

I have a long list of symptoms, which could relate to about 3 diseases or ailments. The nurse taking my information there took more time with me. This physician was in and out of the room and dismissed me with a low grade fever, high blood pressure and just a blood test. The follow up was inconclusive, it was very difficult to reach the doctor and NONE of my questions were answered. I was told to Google the South Beach Diet and that was it. No solutions or talks about my still very evident symptoms. I will be going somewhere else. I wasted my time with this doctor and his unprofessional staff there; that were joking when I filled out the loads of new paperwork and never got my telephone number to reach me, only my husbands. This doctor could have done more. He is a disappointment.

May 4th, 2011

My family has been going to this doctor for over sixteen years now. He is a good family doctor; very knowledgeable and will answer all questions. He can appear brisk/uncaring to some because its a busy office so make sure to ask him your questions right from the start and he will get you in an out. His nurse is great but the other staff treat you like hearded animals. I dont care, Im not there to seem them.

January 27th, 2010

He listens - what a concept

Dr. Taylor is what seems to be a rare breed of doc that actually listens to you and your ailment. He seems to understand that the person that knows your body the best is the one that lives inside it every day. He is a good consultative professional. Refreshing and unique.

June 9th, 2009