A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Wheeler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wheeler
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wheeler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheeler graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Wheeler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Henry Wheeler DO is a male Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Wheeler practice?
- Dr. Charles Wheeler has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Wheeler practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Radiologists.