A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Wheeler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wheeler
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wheeler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheeler graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Wheeler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Henry Wheeler DO is a male Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Wheeler practice?
- Dr. Charles Wheeler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Wheeler practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Radiologists.