A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles White is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles White, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. White has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tuomey Healthcare System
- Tuomey Reg Med Ctr, Sumter, Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles H White MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. White practice?
- Dr. Charles White has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles White practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Sumter, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Loris, SC.
See Sumter Internists and Sumter Pulmonologists.