A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Williamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Williamson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williamson
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Williamson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Williamson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williamson graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Williamson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Hamilton Williamson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Williamson practice?
- Dr. Charles Williamson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Williamson practices Ophthalmology near Gonzales, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Zachary, LA.
See Gonzales Ophthalmologists.