A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Hamilton Williamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Hamilton Williamson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Hamilton Williamson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton Williamson graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hamilton Williamson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Hamilton Williamson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles Hamilton Williamson practice?
- Dr. Charles Hamilton Williamson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Charles Hamilton Williamson practices Ophthalmology near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Gonzales, LA and Zachary, LA.
See Baton Rouge Ophthalmologists.