Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Don't trust him  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2013

I don't trust him at all. He told me my eyes were now too dry to wear contacts and suggested I get LASIK. I did some research and got a second and third opinion and if your eyes are too dry for contacts you aren't a good candidate for LASIK because the surgery dries your eyes out. He may be a good LASIK surgeon but just make sure you're a good candidate because this place is nothing more than a surgery mill.

|  Awesome Vision now!  |  show details
Jan 7th, 2012

I had LASIK with the Williamson Eye Center and I cannot believe how wonderful my vision is. Dr. Charles is definitely number 1 in my book! I recommend him and his entire staff -great job!

|  Happy Patient  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2011

Dr. Williamson did cataract surgery on me last year and I am amazed at my new vision. He explained everything and I was very confident in my decision to use the Williamson Eye Center. Highest rating for this doctor.

|  Great LASIK Experience!  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2011

I had a great experience with Dr. Williamson for my LASIK procedure. The staff was very professional and really knew their stuff! I highly recommend him to all my friends and family-love my LASIK!