Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Surgery show details Surgery
by Sissy on Jan 28th, 2015

Dr. Charles Williamson did my moms cataract surgery and she sees great. I would recommend him to everyone I know.

Don't trust him show details Don't trust him
Aug 4th, 2013

I don't trust him at all. He told me my eyes were now too dry to wear contacts and suggested I get LASIK. I did some research and got a second and third opinion and if your eyes are too dry for contacts you aren't a good candidate for LASIK because the surgery dries your eyes out. He may be a good LASIK surgeon but just make sure you're a good candidate because this place is nothing more than a surgery mill.

Awesome Vision now! show details Awesome Vision now!
Jan 7th, 2012

I had LASIK with the Williamson Eye Center and I cannot believe how wonderful my vision is. Dr. Charles is definitely number 1 in my book! I recommend him and his entire staff -great job!

Happy Patient show details Happy Patient
Oct 25th, 2011

Dr. Williamson did cataract surgery on me last year and I am amazed at my new vision. He explained everything and I was very confident in my decision to use the Williamson Eye Center. Highest rating for this doctor.

Great LASIK Experience! show details Great LASIK Experience!
Sep 22nd, 2011

I had a great experience with Dr. Williamson for my LASIK procedure. The staff was very professional and really knew their stuff! I highly recommend him to all my friends and family-love my LASIK!