Dr. Charles Wilson IV Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Wilson IV?

Knee pain

Posted on November 10th, 2017

I was recommended by a friend and was so please with Dr Wilson. I started having severe knee pain and could hardly walk with tears in my eyes. He treated my knee and was so kind and wanted to do anything that would help me. He is one of the kindest and caring person and took time to know what I was having trouble with.i can only speak from my experience that he is a wonderful doctor and person who truly cares about his patient

Bed side manner

Posted on October 16th, 2017

I have used Dr. Charles Wilson IV several times in the last four years. Each time he has been concerned and considerate of each of my problems. He spends time with you and answers the questions you may have. He is very kind and gentle when he has to give shots or moves a limb that hurts. He is very thorough in the job he does. Always makes you feel comfortable and respected. He is an awesome Doctor!!!

Excellent surgeon

Posted on October 5th, 2017

Dr Wilson performed a total knee replacement on me. I don’t have the pain I had before the surgery and I am able to do the daily normal activities without pain. He has such a sweet bedside manner and seems to genuinely care about my recovery. I had heard a lot of horror stories about knee surgery, but I did not experience any of those stories.

Knee Replacement

Posted on January 23rd, 2017

everything went well. looking forward to follow ip visit next week and staples removed

Pilot, Retired

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

I went to Dr. Wilson to consult about a possible knee revision. The first replacement was dome by another surgeon and Dr. Wilson was recommended because of his expertise in revision surgery. According to some of the OR staff and others my knee, "was a mess". It had not probably attached and some wondered how I was walking around. Dr. Wilson went to work and worked his magic. Everything was removed, discarded and a whole new apparatus was installed, I am now 3 weeks out of surgery and it could not be better. His medical ability is without question but his demeanor and bedside manner ranks up with the best. I hope I never need this again, but if I do, Dr. Wilson you're the man. Thanks so much.

Real estate Mgr

Posted on November 19th, 2014

Dr Wilson the greatest. He's on time Stops pain just great.

Posted on October 15th, 2014

A very caring Doctor. Seems to know his job very well

Hip patient 10-21-13

Posted on October 23rd, 2013

Thank you Dr Wilson & staff. Hip so much Better. Knee too. Very grateful to you!

Posted on October 21st, 2017