Dr. Charles Wingo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Wingo?

Criminal

Posted on June 4th, 2017

Dr Wingo does not care about you as a patient, he only cares about collecting a pay check BE WARE, ask for his notes and see how he flip flops

Criminal

Posted on June 4th, 2017

Excellent Doctor

Posted on May 25th, 2017

Dr. Wingo went above and beyond for me, he even fought with the insurance company to get my test and surgery approved so I wouldn't have to wait before treatment.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on April 21st, 2017

I've known Dr. Wingo for decades and he has done my back surgeries. He is not only very competent but extremely caring too. I have been a hospital administrator, EMT, and x-ray technician so I have worked with many doctors over the years. Dr. Wingo is as good as any physician I have met or treated with.

Many thanks to Dr. Wingo

Posted on September 4th, 2016

I would most definitely recommend Dr. Wingo. He was prompt, professional, talked to me in plain English, and explained my options clearly. My surgery was scheduled quickly and everyone that I interacted with at the office and hospital was kind and helpful. Best of all - the surgery was successful and I am feeling much better.

Competent and Trustworthy

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

I appreciate Dr. Wingo's treatment approach. His years of experience reassured me that my second vertebrae fracture could be healed without surgery. Wearing a brace was no fun but a much better alternative to having surgery! I am now pain free. Thank you, Dr. Wingo!

Posted on January 8th, 2016

Amazing I suffer migraines and he is the only dr who has been able to help me without a lot of drugs

Posted on September 8th, 2015

Dr. Wingo is an awesome Doctor. I have been seeing him for about 2 years for severe back pain and he is very attentive to my problem and trying to find a solution we are both satisfied with. He is a very pleasant, happy Doctor and always makes me feel better about myself. I would recommend him to anyone in my family or my friends. My problem is ongoing and there is not a final solution but Dr. Wingo goes the second mile to help me in every way possible.

Posted on July 7th, 2015

I think DR. Wingo Is great. He personally called me when I had a question. Had a very good interview.I tested him when his nurse did not answer my question..Excellent.

Posted on February 18th, 2015

Loved Dr. Wingo. Through, good bedside manner. Took tome to go over x-rays and explain. Very patient in explaining. Would definately reccomend.

Posted on January 24th, 2015

thanks doc for a successful surgery feel great

Great outcome!

Posted on June 23rd, 2013

Great Spine Surgeon, with gifted hands!! Big loss for us in Tallahassee! I wish him all the best in Destin with The Spine Institute and will send him still all my friends and family, even from here!! He was the only one diagnosing me with the correct problem and corrected it beautifully. I am 100% better and cannot thank him enough. I have two friends he operated on also, and they feel the same way... All the best, Dr. Wingo!