Dr. Charles Wingo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 4th, 2016
Many thanks to Dr. Wingo
I would most definitely recommend Dr. Wingo. He was prompt, professional, talked to me in plain English, and explained my options clearly. My surgery was scheduled quickly and everyone that I interacted with at the office and hospital was kind and helpful. Best of all - the surgery was successful and I am feeling much better.

August 23rd, 2016
Competent and Trustworthy
I appreciate Dr. Wingo's treatment approach. His years of experience reassured me that my second vertebrae fracture could be healed without surgery. Wearing a brace was no fun but a much better alternative to having surgery! I am now pain free. Thank you, Dr. Wingo!

January 8th, 2016
Amazing I suffer migraines and he is the only dr who has been able to help me without a lot of drugs

September 8th, 2015
Dr. Wingo is an awesome Doctor. I have been seeing him for about 2 years for severe back pain and he is very attentive to my problem and trying to find a solution we are both satisfied with. He is a very pleasant, happy Doctor and always makes me feel better about myself. I would recommend him to anyone in my family or my friends. My problem is ongoing and there is not a final solution but Dr. Wingo goes the second mile to help me in every way possible.

July 7th, 2015
I think DR. Wingo Is great. He personally called me when I had a question. Had a very good interview.I tested him when his nurse did not answer my question..Excellent.

March 4th, 2015
Dr Wingo is too old to be a surgeon. How can you trust someone who will not even use a current picture of himself. Ask him why he no longer practices in Tallahassee, or why he stopped doing surgeries at Tallahassee Memorial Hospital and went to Capitol Regional Medical Center. Ask your "Doctor", insist on a straight answer. My best advice is find another surgeon.

February 17th, 2015
Loved Dr. Wingo. Through, good bedside manner. Took tome to go over x-rays and explain. Very patient in explaining. Would definately reccomend.

January 24th, 2015
thanks doc for a successful surgery feel great

June 23rd, 2013
Great outcome!
Great Spine Surgeon, with gifted hands!! Big loss for us in Tallahassee! I wish him all the best in Destin with The Spine Institute and will send him still all my friends and family, even from here!! He was the only one diagnosing me with the correct problem and corrected it beautifully. I am 100% better and cannot thank him enough. I have two friends he operated on also, and they feel the same way... All the best, Dr. Wingo!

January 9th, 2012
Trustworthy in TLH
Dr.Wingo is one of few Doctors in Tallahassee that I trust fully, have full confidence in him to better "my" situation......You Rock Doc !!

September 8th, 2010
Dr.Wingo is the "top of the line" and I trust him fully. He knows what he's doing and that puts the patient at ease. I highly recommend him.Be

May 27th, 2010
Dr. Wingo is an excellent surgeon and has given my son a new lease on a pain free life. I highly recommend Dr. Wingo and his staff.