Dr. Charles Haden MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 2 reviews

May 6th, 2015
Best Doctor Ever. One who actually cares...
He's the best Doctor if seen in a long time. He actually cares about his patients. Wouldn't see another doctor. Dr. Charles Haden is the Doctor for me.

January 15th, 2014
Haden's okay, but the staff at the Pratt Medical Center is awful
Dr. Haden himself seems nice and knowledgeable, although he was an hour late to my appointment when there were zero people in the office. But I can't believe how absolutely incompetent his staff is. I have a very simple medical problem, treated with one shot once a month. The staff gave me the wrong instructions for how to get my medicine for my appointment, so I had to come back a second time (even though I called to confirm the details beforehand), therefore missing two afternoons of work for what should have been a half an hour appointment. Then, when I went to get blood drawn at their labs, the woman taking my blood wasn't concentrating and spent the entire time gabbing at one of her coworkers, and she put a huge gouge in my arm, which then proceeded to bleed all over my clothes. I had to get my coat dry-cleaned. Then, when I tried to get a follow-up appointment, I had to call FIVE TIMES (not exaggerating) until someone could call in my prescription. And then, despite the fact that I told them which pharmacy I use TWICE, they still sent it to the wrong pharmacy. So I guess the moral of the story is that Haden might be the best doctor in the world, but you are going to have such a miserable time dealing with his office that it's just not worth it to go there.