A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Haffajee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Haffajee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Haffajee, FACC, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Myocardial Infarction
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
Education & Awards
Dr. Haffajee graduated from Kigezi International, Ripley.
Dr. Haffajee has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles I Haffajee FACC, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles I. Haffajee practice?
- Dr. Charles Haffajee has 6 office locations.
Dr. Charles Haffajee practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MA and Hyannis, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.