A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Hall is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Hall, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Hall has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Medical Center
- Washington County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Edward Hall MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Hall practice?
- Dr. Charles Hall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Hall practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Mobile, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL.
See Mobile Physiatrists.