A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Hallman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Hallman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Hallman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hallman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hallman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles H Hallman MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Hallman practice?
- Dr. Charles Hallman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Hallman practices Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.