A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Hames:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Hames, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hames graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Stanley Hames MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Hames practice?
- Dr. Charles Hames has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Hames practices Gastroenterology near Janesville, WI.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Janesville Gastroenterologists.