Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Hanshaw
Dr. Charles Hanshaw, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Dayton, OH. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hanshaw is affiliated with Grandview Hospital & Medical Center, Kettering Medical Center and Miami Valley Hospital. Dr. Hanshaw has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Hanshaw has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Charles Hanshaw is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.
Dr. Shahila Navayogarajah
Miamisburg, OH 0.20 mi22
Dr. Sanjeev Anand
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Miamisburg, OH 0.20 mi33
Dr. Ramesh Gandhi
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Dayton, OH 0.59 mi40