A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Hardin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Hardin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hardin
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hardin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardin graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Hardin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Paul B Hall Regional Medical Center
- Kentucky River Medical Center
- Highlands Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Edward Hardin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Hardin practice?
- Dr. Charles Hardin has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Hardin practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Salyersville, KY.
See Salyersville Family Physicians and Salyersville Primary Care Doctors.