A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Hardin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Hardin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hardin
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Hardin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardin graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Hardin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Paul B Hall Regional Medical Center
- Kentucky River Medical Center
- Highlands Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Edward Hardin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Hardin practice?
- Dr. Charles Hardin has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Hardin practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Salyersville, KY.
See Salyersville Primary Care Doctors.