A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Hargett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Hargett is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hargett
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hargett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Hargett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hargett graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Hargett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital Medical Staff Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles William Hargett MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Hargett practice?
- Dr. Charles Hargett has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Hargett practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Durham, NC.
See Durham Internists, Durham Critical Care Practitioners, and Durham Pulmonologists.