A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Harper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Harper is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Harper, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Harper graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Harper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
- Montrose Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Edward Harper MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Harper practice?
- Dr. Charles Harper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Harper practices Otolaryngology near Charlottesville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Montrose, CO.
See Charlottesville Otolaryngologists.