A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Harriman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Harriman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harriman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Harriman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harriman graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Harriman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- St Johns Hospital - Lebanon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles S Harriman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Harriman practice?
- Dr. Charles Harriman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Harriman practices Family Medicine near Lebanon, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MO.
See Lebanon Family Physicians.