Charles S Harriman MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Lebanon, MO

September 26th, 2016
Excellent Physician
Have always appreciated Dr. Harriman's expertise and professionalism.

July 27th, 2015
no longer a Mercy patient
I have been a patient for 1-2 years I like him as a physician but I believe that the company he works with is not a quality care facility. I hope that because of issues within Mercy system is the reason I will never return!

July 9th, 2015
He has sent me to specialist before but i always end up back with him to clear the problem. I think he knows more than the specialist sometimes.

April 22nd, 2015
Excellent Dr. To work with, he actually spends time trying to figure out what is going on with you and How to treat you!!

September 21st, 2012
Best doctor ever!!!
My husband & I have never liked a physician as much as we like Dr. Harriman. He is kind, courteous & very professional while maintaining a sense of humor at the same time. His bedside manner is wonderful. He also never rushes his patients. I would highly recommend him. You will not be disappointed.

May 17th, 2012
Takes great care of my elderly Mother!

May 16th, 2012
Highly recommended
Dr Harriman has taken excellent care of our entire family for several years. He is a thoughtful and caring physician and is highly recommended.

March 23rd, 2011
Worst experience ever
Every time the pharmacy called in refills to this office there was some kind of mix-up and we had to make multiple calls and it would take up to a week or more to get them filled.Then you get in the office and you find he schedules visits every 15 minutes no matter what the problem is and doesn't read any history before he walks in. So he has no clue what's wrong or what your past is. He thinks that is the patient's responsibility - but chooses to believe whatever parts he wants.He insulted my doctors from before and called them quacks. I had two family practice doctors (one retired) and a couple specialists. He didn't do anything but glance at my history but determined they were all wrong and he was right (nothing was wrong with me because he doesn't believe in fibromyalgia - it's all in my head - I just need a psychologist). That went for my cholesterol and my asthma as well. I was so shocked that I didn't know how to react and just backed up to the door and he said, "Fine, I'll drop you from my patient list."I later found out he has a reputation for being mean. I would avoid this doctor.