A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Harring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Harring, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Harring, FACC, FCCP, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Harring graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harring has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- Delray Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles L Harring FACC, FCCP, and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Harring practice?
- Dr. Charles Harring has 7 office locations.
Dr. Charles Harring practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Wellington, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boynton Beach, FL and Lake Worth, FL.
See Wellington Internists and Wellington Cardiologists.