A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Harring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Harring, Cardiologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harring
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harring Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Harring, FACC, FCCP, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Harring graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harring has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- Delray Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles L Harring FACC, FCCP, and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Harring practice?
- Dr. Charles Harring has 6 office locations.
Dr. Charles Harring practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Wellington, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boynton Beach, FL and Lake Worth, FL.
See Wellington Internists and Wellington Cardiologists.