Dr. Charles Harris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Harris?

May 16th, 2016

VERY CARING, HAVE BEEN FAMILY DR. TO 3 GENERATIONS IN MY FAMILY.

September 16th, 2015

Run the other way as fast as you can

In my opinion absolutely the worse Doctors office i have ever been to. Dr. Harris tries to push his views onto you, nursing staff argues with the Doctor, staff is rude and if you ever need to call them give it up because you will never get through to them.

April 17th, 2014

A good Doctor

There are doctors today that dont want to prescribe meds even if its needed whether its temp. or long term. Dr. Harris believes in med TREATMENT and will help you if he feels you need them. He doesnt believe in relying on them. He really listens and talks about healthy thinking and eating. I would recommend him.

October 6th, 2013

No one needs to wait a long time in a doctor's office --really !

Dr. Harris seems to be able to diagnose and treat most problems and he is a very caring and personable man. However, the wait of 30+ minutes in the waiting and even longer in the exam room will destroy the patience of anyone. Women can take material to read, note paper to write and the wait may be toler- able, but put any man in a private waiting room for longer than 10-15 minutes and he feels like he is being totally ignored. His physical condition worsens, and if very ill becomes more miserable as the minutes pass. I know of one man who had to leave after 30 minutes in front waiting room and about 50+ in the exam room. Another woman waited about 2.5 hours. Another local health care provider/not a specialist/ has about 10-15 in waiting room and 10- 20 in exam room. The average total time with this physician group is 40-45 minutes which is wonderful ! Dr. Harris takes too much time to talk to each patient-fun, but not when you are the patient who is waiting and waiting and waiting. I suggest that this practice create a second waiting area, for patients to be assigned to 10-15 minutes only of wait in an individual exam room and......... that these patients be treated in order of Appt. and arrival time !

October 11th, 2010

Our family ohysician for over 2 decades

Over the last 23 years, Dr. Harris treated and responded to the needs of our family in vital areasmedically, mentally, emotionally, and psychologicallyin manners words cannot explain. At appropriate times or at our initiation, and in right measures, he affected us spiritually as well.Of all the great things I could say about Dr. Harris, I would have to count as the most valuable asset to me his abilities as a crackerjack diagnostician. Nearly 15 years ago when my son was a cruiser and not yet verbal, he had been ill for two days with what I thought was a cold moving into a severe sinus infection. Within moments of coming into the exam room, Dr Harris immediately diagnosed the new strain, Haemophilus influenzae infecting my son. I will never forget the gentle way he explained the severity of the situation when I asked if I could first stop at home on the way to admitting my son to the hospital. ***Later that year, despite increased public notification and awareness of information not available at the time my son became ill, many children died of h-flu meningitis: I shudder to think my son could have been one of them if not for Dr Harris with his keen attention and brilliant diagnostic abilities. In similar manner, he twice saved me from full-blown strokes with early diagnosis and treatment. I have known Dr. Harris to stay well-informed and current in his profession. He always taught what we needed to know to take care of our condtionsm and in ways I understand. His patience encouraged me to ask questions, and he listened to things that affected me. He has an excellent bedside manner in and out of the hospital.I am thankful for the care Dr. Harris has given my family and me over the years!

July 18th, 2016