A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Harrod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Harrod is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Harrod, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrod graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harrod has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Dyersburg Regional Medical Center
- Sterling Regional MedCenter
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Scott Harrod MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Harrod practice?
- Dr. Charles Harrod has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Harrod practices Internal Medicine near Dyersburg, TN.
See Dyersburg Internists.