Some ratings provided by DrScore.
he is awesome show details he is awesome
by ashley r on Jun 22nd, 2014

He is awesome. He has delivered two of my kids. The first kid of mine he delivered had bilateral cleft lip and palate and I was by my self at that appointment and it was taking everything in me not to cry and he looked at me and said don't worry everything will be ok we will take good care of you and your son and he made a joke to make me feel better he said at least hes a boy he can grow a mustache to cover up the scare. he is always nice and carring and never rushes me and makes jokes all the time. his nurse is awesome and very nice both deliveries went great and I would definetly recommend him to someone else

ob patient show details ob patient
by Brandi on Oct 7th, 2013

He was my dr for a high risk pregnancy. Everything was great. He knew the answers to my questions . He delivered our first baby girl...that survived. With my first pregnancy my dr was Robert Meyer. STAY AWAY FROM ROBERT MEYER! The most uncarring person. On our first sonogram he said " your baby has no heartbeat and you will miscarry. the second time I cauht pneumonia and MRSA in my lungs. Well this schmuck said if im not better in a week he is gonna have to cut that thing out of me if I wanted any chance for survival for me or my baby. A total heartless AHole. So I fired Meyer and went to see Harzke and am sooo glad I did. He great.

Excellent Doctor But... show details Excellent Doctor But...
Aug 12th, 2013

First off let me say that Dr. Harzke is amazing! He is so nice and friendly and really listens to your questions and concerns. Also his nurse is so friendly and nice as well! My experience was awesome UNTIL I had to talk to his receptionist. She is one of the rudest people I've ever met. She clearly doesn't like her job. She just makes me feel like my questions are stupid and when I call I'm just annoying her. Everything would have been perfect if it waant for her attitude. So please don't let her rudeness stop yoy from a amazing doctor! He truely is the best!

Oct 18th, 2012

Saw Dr. Harzke for annual exam; am a new patient. Very professional, spent time with me, not hurried or rushed, was recommended to him by my primary care physician. Nurses are great. Am so glad he's my ob/gyn!

Misdiagnosed serious illness. TERIBLE GYN!! show details Misdiagnosed serious illness. TERIBLE GYN!!
Jul 23rd, 2012

Saw him 1 year ago for a gynecological problem. He did not perform an internal exam, only poked at my parts! The failure of a proper internal exam exam led to him missing that I have a serious chronic illness. He simply diagnosed me with "pain." He rolled his eyes at me when I told him my concerns and told me it was impossible that I had the problem I had (again, didn't even perform a proper exam, so how would he know?). I do NOT recommend him to anyone!! A terrible gynecologist. His misdiagnosis of me, his clear lack of medical knowledge, and his terrible bedside manner made me understand in hindsight why it was so easy to get an appointment with him - nobody wants to go to him!! Do NOT use this doctor if you have a medical problem.

Sep 23rd, 2011

When I went into his office for my second visit before surgery, I had a sheet full of questions... I am talking notebook paper, he answered every one of my questions. He did not rush me or breeze past any of them. I am very thankful he was recommended to me. I have recommended him to my sister and mother.

I am impressed! show details I am impressed!
Feb 25th, 2011

It is hard to find a doctor who will tell you like it is and also have a caring persona as well. I am 38, pregnant and am very happy with the treatment and knowledge Dr. Harzke brings. He understands my concerns, gives me all the info I need to make informed decisions and is cheerful to be around. I am very happy with Dr. Hazke and all his staff. Congrats to Erin on her newborn!!

audrey dather show details audrey dather
Sep 23rd, 2010

my daddy is a geat docter! i hope you like him to. he is a really great daddy and my mom thinks he is the best husband. one of you may have seen me. you know blond hair, bule eyes and my name is audrey and im nine.he is great at asnering gustions and he understands his pacents.when he talks about all of you its almost aways good we aways hope that his pacents are doing good we sometimes even pray for his pacents if i was you i would pick my daddy.

The worst OB! show details The worst OB!
by Sandy on Aug 4th, 2010

I really doubt WHO wrote those GOOD comments below. Harzke was the worst doctor I had ever met! I reported my problems to him but he did not take them seriously. I lost my baby girl because of his mistakes! Don't take the risk with him!

I was so scared! show details I was so scared!
by Megan Eary on Jul 28th, 2010

I was scheduled for an induction early in the morning. Dr. Harzke came in and checked me and made sure I was fine. I was in labor all day and then found out I was going to have to do a c-section. I am scared of needles. Dr. Harzke knew how scared I was and he came over and was patting my shoulder telling me how it was all going to be ok. That meant alot because he knew I was very scared and wanted to let me know that it was all going to be ok, and it did make me feel better. Also he told the nurses I was scared of needles so that they were prepared and I was glad that they took extra special care of me!

He misread my lab report! show details He misread my lab report!
Apr 1st, 2010

This guy does not have beside manner. He does not take time to talk to you when you need to. He misread my lab report and misdiagnosed my problem. He asked me to take medication that I did not need to!

Feb 28th, 2010

He was not a responsible doctor. He was my ob when I was pregnant. I went to the ER because I was bleeding. The nurse called him at least twice, but he did not come until 6 hours later. Everything was late!

Saved My Life show details Saved My Life
Feb 8th, 2010

I almost died during the birth of my first child and Dr. Harzke made the approperiate and quick decisions to do an emergency C-section that saved not only my life but the life of my son as well!

Dr. Harzke delivered my boy/girl twins..... show details Dr. Harzke delivered my boy/girl twins.....
by Debbie Munden, Pres/CEO Mark Industries, LLC www.feedingsolution.com on Jan 4th, 2010

Outstanding Doctor! I would highly recommend him. He delivered our boy/girl twins on his day off. Dr. Harzke is knowledgable, professional, experienced, and decisive in high risk situations. I know several other moms that he delivered twins for and would without hesitation agree. He is team leader and anyone that works under him does so with pride and great work ethic. A huge loss for El Paso and great gain for San Angelo. This review chart will only allow me to give four stars. He should have five!