Dr. Charles Hatcher Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Charles Hatcher?

Great Doctor - Very Kind

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

Dr Hatcher was the anesthesiologist for my ankle surgery and to put it mildly, I was terrified. He made me feel a lot better, made me laugh and calmed my nerves even before the surgery. I told him, barely above a whisper, "I am scared." He told me, "You don't have to be scared. I'll take care of you." Anesthesia scares me, a lot. I have had bad experiences with it before. Trouble waking, sickness, he was a great listener. Very compassionate and kind to me. It meant a lot that my worries were important to him. Thank you for taking care of me Dr Hatcher.

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.