Dr. Charles Hatcher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Hatcher?

Home Allergies

Have you seen Dr. Charles Hatcher?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

February 3rd, 2015

Great Doctor - Very Kind

Dr Hatcher was the anesthesiologist for my ankle surgery and to put it mildly, I was terrified. He made me feel a lot better, made me laugh and calmed my nerves even before the surgery. I told him, barely above a whisper, "I am scared." He told me, "You don't have to be scared. I'll take care of you." Anesthesia scares me, a lot. I have had bad experiences with it before. Trouble waking, sickness, he was a great listener. Very compassionate and kind to me. It meant a lot that my worries were important to him. Thank you for taking care of me Dr Hatcher.