A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Heard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Heard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heard
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Heard, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heard graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Heard has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- St Cloud Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles W Heard MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Heard practice?
- Dr. Charles Heard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Heard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Orthopedic Surgeons.