A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Heard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Heard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Heard, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heard graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Heard has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- St Cloud Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles W Heard MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Heard practice?
- Dr. Charles Heard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Heard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons.