Dr. Charles Heard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Heard?

May 2nd, 2017

Best well informed well rounded Dr. I have ever seen

I have 2 arthritic knees that eventually will have to be replaced. I have a few other health challenges that contribute to my pain. Dr. Heard has always taken the time to listen to all my concerns before making an educated analysis on what I need to do to move forward. Most Dr.'s specialize in their little area and have no desire to hear any other long winded story about my health. He is a caring and compassionate Dr.

November 20th, 2012

Had total knee replacement. Recovered quicker than people I've spoken to that had other physicans. Able to walk normanly. Do most anything I want do due and I'm pain free.Dr Heard is excellent physican.

September 9th, 2012

I would recommend Dr. Heard for any type of orthopedic issue. He did a total hip replacement on me seven weeks ago and I am walking without pain, without assistance. He explained everything to me, answered any questions I had and checked on me daily while I was in hospital. He is caring, kind and excellent at what he does.

July 2nd, 2012

Two hip replacements and I'm only 43!! This guy is great. From the office visit to the surgery room where he filled my odd request for pictures of my hip bone. I had two surgeries and was back on my feet in 12 weeks, just in time for my 2nd year at Valencia College.

April 4th, 2012

Very pleased with out come and staff. However even though he is an excellent MD, tooo busy and feel he is rushing from room to room. Also noticed alot of upset patients in th waiting area when it was announced he was running late. One patient comment"what's new" to the office staff. Appearance and others patients attitude turned me off. Not sure I could recommend

April 5th, 2011

VERY DISSAPPOINTED

I work in the Healthcare field and work for a very busy Neurosurgical Practice so I know the logistics of getting back with patients in a timely manner. I need a Hip replacement very badly. The office staff did not get back with me after making several attempts to get the information I needed. My appointment was several days away and still nothing heard from Insurance dept re charges for 1st time appointment. When I called back to the scheduler, and advised that I did not get a response, and to cancel my New Patient Appointment, her attitude was apathetic and she said no problem, we will cancel without making any ditch effort to try to rectify the problem. Very poor representation of this office. If we get this type of care prior to care and surgery- hate to see what it would be like once I get surgery. I will be on my quest to find an Office who actually represents the Doctors' Mission and attitude of his/her practice.

October 16th, 2017