A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Hecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Hecht is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hecht graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Hecht has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Irwin Hecht MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles I. Hecht practice?
- Dr. Charles Hecht has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Hecht practices Surgery near Sun City West, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Sun City West Surgeons.