A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Heck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Heck is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heck
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Heck, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heck graduated from University of Rochester .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Christian Heck MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles C. Heck practice?
- Dr. Charles Heck has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Heck practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Orthopedic Surgeons.