A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is non-practicing.
Learn more about Dr. Charles Heffron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Heffron, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heffron graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Heffron has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heffron accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Heffron practice?
Dr. Charles Heffron practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Kirkland, WA.
See Kirkland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.