A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Heinsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Heinsen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Heinsen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heinsen graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Heinsen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Starke Memorial Hospital
- Pulaski Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Edward Heinsen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Heinsen practice?
- Dr. Charles Heinsen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Heinsen practices Family Medicine near Winamac, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Knox, IN.
See Winamac Family Physicians.