A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Nelson Held:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Nelson Held is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Nelson Held, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson Held graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Nelson Held has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Carson Valley
- Carson Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Nelson Held MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles Nelson Held practice?
- Dr. Charles Nelson Held has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Nelson Held practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Gardnerville, NV.
See Gardnerville Internists and Gardnerville Pulmonologists.