A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Helm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Helm is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Helm, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Helm graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Helm has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Midstate Medical Center
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Brian Helm MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Charles B. Helm practice?
- Dr. Charles Helm has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Helm practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wallingford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Meriden, CT and Cheshire, CT.
See Wallingford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.