A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Henrichs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henrichs
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Henrichs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Henrichs, FACEP, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Henrichs graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Henrichs has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles W Henrichs FACEP and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Henrichs practice?
- Dr. Charles Henrichs has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Henrichs practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Hendersonville, NC.
See Hendersonville Emergency Physicians and Hendersonville Family Physicians.