A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Henrichs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henrichs
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Henrichs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Henrichs, FACEP, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Henrichs graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Henrichs has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles W Henrichs FACEP and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Henrichs practice?
- Dr. Charles Henrichs has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Henrichs practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Hendersonville, NC.
See Hendersonville Emergency Physicians and Hendersonville Primary Care Doctors.