A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Herbst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Herbst is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Herbst, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Herbst graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Herbst has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- Hamot Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Gregory Herbst MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Charles G. Herbst practice?
- Dr. Charles Herbst has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Herbst practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Erie, PA.
See Erie Internists and Erie Rheumatologists.