Overall Review

4.7

November 10th, 2016
WIZBANGPUCK
Now that I've got your attention. I don't like doctors,but I'll make an exception for this guy and his whole staff. They actually seem to care.

July 12th, 2016
My primary care doc referred me. Only after a long wait and endless paperwork did Dr. H. Inform me that they did not do this procedure. Why didn't they call me or my doc to inform me that there was no need for me to come in? Waste of a moring and a Co pay.

March 9th, 2016
Dog Bite
Kind, compassionate, knowledgeable and skilled! Dr. Herman saw me after a dog bite to the face. I got in the next day. He performed my surgery 3 days later and did a great job. I highly recommend him and his staff.

February 15th, 2016
TUMMY TUCK
Dr. Herman has excellent bedside manners, a great Plastic Surgeon with a fantastic office staff. After weight loss surgery I needed a tummy tuck, Dr Herman explained the surgery in full detail, I had a minor problem with draining (excess) but he saw me every week for a month, until the drains had to come out. He Kept of top of the situation . And the office called and checked on me. I plan on have more surgery and Dr Herman will be the only Doctor of my choice.

January 29th, 2016
The best
Dr. Herman is a skilled surgeon with excellent bedside manner. He is as kind as he is talented. I have had many procedures done at Dr. Herman's NY office from injectable fillers to a chin implant. I could not be more pleased with the results. I am in a field where I am often photographed or on camera, and Dr. Herman's work has done so much to help me feel confident when doing so.

September 28th, 2013
The best
One of the best plastic surgeons in the country. I had breast augmentation done twice before by other surgeons but results are much better from Dr Herman's surgery. Office and surgery staff is great and office on Fifth Ave is top notch.

July 28th, 2013
I'm so happy
Getting a face lift and eyes done is a big deal in a woman's life! It's a rite of passage in a way. Dr Herman did such a beautiful job on my drooping face, I can't tell you what a big difference he made in my looks and self confidence. The entire experience, Dr Herman, his caring fantastic staff, all made it so easy and pleasant. And my results are fantastic. Don't look anywhere else. you found your guy!

April 27th, 2013
Power lipo hips ,upper lower ab, inner thighs, flanks, saddlebags
I had lipo on 3 weeks ago. Dr. Herman was GREAT. I'm still a little sore. I noticed difference in my waist and hips immediately . 4 days later which was my first follow up visit. I was still sooo swollen dr. Herman told me that the swelling would go down within 3 weeks. Here I am 3 weeks later and yes the swelling has gone down significantly. But I have been getting therapy messages for the swelling 2x a week. Because certain areas were very hard (scar tissue) felt like rocks. Mainly my lower ab and my inner thighs. I did have to get Benadryl cream recommended by the doctor for the itching which drove me crazy. I am pleased thus far. Dr. Herman said 6-8 months I should see the finish product which i am hoping for because I am looking forward to being a little more thinner. I will keep you updated. I've had 2 follow ups this far. My next visit is next week. I will update you at that time.

March 6th, 2013
I had a tummy tuck by Dr Herman in November, and really cannot say enough about this man. I found him to be a very caring Dr, and also straight forward. His work is excellent, how staff OS wonderful, I would definately go back if I need another procedure done, and I would reccommend him to anyone wanting great results.

July 7th, 2012
Awesome PS
Dr. Herman is the greatest. Had several procedures done and I love my results. I was very comfortable with him and he was very honest and very detailed with his plan. The entire office staff is excellent and everyone was very helpful. They all made my experience smooth and I will definately be going back for more procedures and I highly recommend Dr. Herman. He's an one amazing Artist and gave me the body I always wanted. TY Dr. Herman and staff!

May 13th, 2012
Dr Herman is the best surgeon. He is courteous, caring and direct. He tells you like it is. He is very thorough. His office staff is excellent. Janet is fabulous and extremely helpful. She always goes the extra mile for you. Amy the PA is very helpful and is a great source of help. The entire office from front to back made my experience easy and comforting. I had a tummy tuck, breast lift and liposuction plus a hernia removed. The recovery is rough. Pocono medical staff was just as courteous and caring. I recommend Dr. Herman highly.

March 3rd, 2012
great surgeon
Dr. Herman was referred to me by my primary care provider for a tummy tuck after weight loss. On my first visit I was very comfortable with his plan for me. His staff was caring and very warm to me. After the surgery he came to me early in the am and was very helpful and positive. He answered questions and had a great bed side manner. I would go back to him for any other procedures I may need.