A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Hieronymus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Hieronymus is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hieronymus
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hieronymus Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hieronymus graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Hieronymus has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Highlands Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Jerome Hieronymus MD is a male General Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Hieronymus practice?
- Dr. Charles Hieronymus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Hieronymus practices General Practice near Prestonsburg, KY.
See Prestonsburg Primary Care Doctors.