A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Hilgenhurst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Hilgenhurst is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Hilgenhurst, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hilgenhurst graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hilgenhurst has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Horizon Medical Center
- StoneCrest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Graf Hilgenhurst MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles G. Hilgenhurst practice?
- Dr. Charles Hilgenhurst has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Hilgenhurst practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Smyrna, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Smyrna Anesthesiologists and Smyrna Pain Management Doctors.