Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Unprofessionalism At It's Best  |  show details
by Teresa Bryant on May 29th, 2013

On 05/20/2013 my Uncle had an appointment with Dr. Charles Hill. His appointment was at 1:30pm and he was still waiting to be seen and it was 4:35pm. He was called to go back into the exam room. When the assistant realized that I was assisting him to the room, He asked, “Oh, you have to be with him every time? I replied to the young man that I am Mr. Hall's advocate, and I will always be assisting him. My Uncle and I provided paper work that showed that he appointed me, Teresa Bryant, his niece as his health care agent. So, the assistant asked us to return back to the waiting area, since I was coming back there with him. They were so overscheduled, that the assistances were putting eye drops in the patients’ eyes, in the waiting area. Finally at 5:05pm we saw Dr. Hill. He was so rude to my uncle and me. While Dr. Hill was looking over his charts, He stated to my uncle,” YOU MESSED YOURSELF UP!!! I stated to Dr. Hill, that my uncle is 74 years old and he is very scared of losing his eyesight, how can you talk to him like that? He had no empathy or sympathy. My Uncle and I asked him a question regarding his eye health, and he became very belligerent and basically threw us out. He refused to treat my uncle and he returned all the money that we had paid him. His actions and the way he handled my uncle was reprehensible and unprofessional as a doctor who took the Hippocratic Oath. This was the worst service ever. This has to be addressed.

|  show details
Oct 1st, 2012

Outstanding doctor; cares about his patients.

|  show details
Apr 3rd, 2012

Dr. Hill is a wonderful ophtalmologist! Dr. Hill works hard to make sure that his patients receives the best care possible! I would recommend Dr. Hill to anyone with eye problems. In my opinoin he is one of thed best.