A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Hodge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Hodge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Hodge, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodge graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Hodge has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Hospital
- Crouse Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hodge accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Hodge practice?
Dr. Charles Hodge practices Neurological Surgery near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Syracuse Neurological Surgeons.