A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Hodge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Hodge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Hodge, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodge graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Hodge has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Hospital
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Joseph Hodge MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Hodge practice?
- Dr. Charles Hodge has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Hodge practices Neurological Surgery near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Syracuse Neurological Surgeons.