A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Hofer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Hofer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hofer
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hofer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Hofer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hofer graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Hofer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Sun Health Boswell Rehabilitation Center
- Eye Institute at Boswell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Joseph Hofer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Hofer practice?
- Dr. Charles Hofer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Hofer practices Ophthalmology near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ and Surprise, AZ.
See Peoria Ophthalmologists.