A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Hofer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Hofer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hofer
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hofer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Hofer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hofer graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Hofer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Sun Health Boswell Rehabilitation Center
- Eye Institute at Boswell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Joseph Hofer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Hofer practice?
- Dr. Charles Hofer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Hofer practices Ophthalmology near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ and Surprise, AZ.
See Peoria Ophthalmologists.