A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Hofmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Hofmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Hofmann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hofmann graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Hofmann has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Rosary Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Edward Hofmann MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Hofmann practice?
- Dr. Charles Hofmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Hofmann practices Internal Medicine near Baker City, OR.
See Baker City Internists.