A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Holley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. C Holley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. C Holley, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Holley graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Holley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
- Hca Palmyra Medical Centers
- Phoebe Worth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C Wayne Holley MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. C W. Holley practice?
- Dr. C Holley has 3 office locations.
Dr. C Holley practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Albany, GA.
See Albany Surgeons.