Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 27th, 2016

I have seen Dr. Holshouser since I was a teenager and he has delivered all 4 of my children. He actually took care of my mother when she delivered me 35 years ago! He is an excellent Dr. who is meticulous in his work and care for his patients. He is caring and gentle. He errs on the side of caution and always takes his time when he sees you. He diligently reads through your file each and every time he sees you and He is definatley worth waiting for.

Amazing Dr.!! show details Amazing Dr.!!
Jan 6th, 2014

He is very thorough and definitely knows his stuff! I trust him 100% with my care. He takes his time with his patients and I never feel rushed. I can't speak highly enough. Hes awesome & very knowledgeable. Best dr. I've ever had! The wait time to be seen can be improved but he's worth the wait.

Dr. H is the best! show details Dr. H is the best!
Apr 18th, 2012

I have know Dr. H since 1980 and have been with him ever since. He was with me during my labor of my 1st daughter in 1981 and then he delivered my daughter in 2001...yes, 20 years later and he is the best in listening to your questions and concerns, very thorough. I've been with him since his days with Dr. Lovell and Scholemer.

Very caring. Wonderful bedside manners! show details Very caring. Wonderful bedside manners!
Aug 24th, 2011

He is very caring & has wonderful bedside manners. He listens to you and makes you feel as comfortable as possible. The wait time could definately be better. However,when you do get called in, he takes the time to listen.

Apr 1st, 2009

I love the way he spends quality time with each patient. He is a doctor that truly cares!!