inactive

Charles M Holzner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

June 6th, 2015
excellent doctor

July 18th, 2012
Great first impression
I walked in and in five minutes of me sitting down I hear the receptionist YELLING at an old vietnam vet. He was simply asking whe he was gonna be seen and instead of hearing the poor guy she starts telling him he hasn't been here half hour it's only been 9 minutes after his appointment. She told him sit down. He diddin't say anything about half hour, he was Asking very kindly when he was gonna be seen. That was a great first impression for me.

January 19th, 2012
I was a patient of Holzner's for over a year and I kid you not, he never laid a finger on me! How can a doctor not examine their patient? He would come into the exam room and just ask how I was doing and prescribe a medicine or up my dose, but he never even checked my body. He is not a caring doctor. I always felt like just another co-pay. I now have a caring doctor, who surprise- examined me on my first visit to him. He checked my heart rate, etc. There are a ton of doctors in the area, do not get stuck with Holzner.

October 24th, 2011
Dr. Holzner spent little time discussing my medical needs, but lots of time boasting about how much money he was worth. The visit itself was entirely unnecessary for my case, but was required by Caremore Insurance simply for the purpose of authorizing claims for medical care by other doctors.

October 6th, 2010
Scott W.
I've had the pleasure of having Dr. Holzner as my internist for the past eleven years (since 1999). He has guided me through both serious (multiple spinal fusion surgeries) and medical maintenance (hypertension and cholesterol) issues with his unique, warm sense of humor and wonderful laugh.Terrific office staff (especially Debbie, his nurse) and an outstanding overall physician. Highly recommended!

August 21st, 2010
excellent physician
He is always there when you need him

November 12th, 2009
The best internist I have ever met, very pragmatic and real world! Spends plenty of time. Other doctors could learn alot about what a doctor is suppose to be!

October 19th, 2009
still waiting
for 1 month i speak w/ receptionists named Jade? Again today another nightmare, it was one thing after another with, no blood work, no paperwork, paperwork expired, sure after 6 weeks! Not a nice person. She continues to tell me to do this , do that, what is there job? Now i have to start over again with paperwork.

September 28th, 2009
Dr Holzner has been the best doctor for me and my family.

May 26th, 2009
Dr. Holzner has been my primary physician and internist since 1998. During that time he has used care and his warm sense of humor to help guide me through four major surgeries on my cervical and lumbar spine while effectively managing day-to-day issues like my hypertension and high cholesterol. He is an outstanding physician and my wife and hope to have him as our doctor for the rest of our lives!

February 11th, 2009
...Great Doctor Hope he can see me through this bad part of my life.!!