A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Homra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Homra is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Homra
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Homra Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Homra, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Homra graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Homra has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Mark Homra MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Homra practice?
- Dr. Charles Homra has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Homra practices Urology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Urologists.