A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Honaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Honaker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Honaker
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Honaker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Honaker graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Honaker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Hospital Parkersburg
- Camden Clark Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles R Honaker MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Honaker practice?
- Dr. Charles Honaker has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Honaker practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Parkersburg, WV.
See Parkersburg Internists and Parkersburg Gastroenterologists.