A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Hope:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Hope is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hope
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hope Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Hope, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hope graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hope has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Evans Memorial Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles A Hope MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Hope practice?
- Dr. Charles Hope has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Hope practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Okatie, SC.
See Savannah Surgeons.