A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Hope:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Hope is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hope
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Hope Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Hope, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hope graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hope has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Evans Memorial Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles A Hope MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Hope practice?
- Dr. Charles Hope has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Hope practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Okatie, SC.
See Savannah Surgeons.