A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Horsburgh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horsburgh
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Horsburgh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Horsburgh, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hepatitis C
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Horsburgh graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Horsburgh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Robert Horsburgh MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Horsburgh practice?
- Dr. Charles Horsburgh has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Horsburgh practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Allergists, Boston Internists, and Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.