A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Horsburgh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horsburgh
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horsburgh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Horsburgh, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hepatitis C
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Horsburgh graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Horsburgh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Robert Horsburgh MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Horsburgh practice?
- Dr. Charles Horsburgh has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Horsburgh practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Allergists, Boston Internists, and Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.