Family Physicians

1470 N Broadway St
Ste 110
Lebanon, OH 45036
513-932-2686
Locations and availability (1)

|  Thorough and Attentive  |  show details
by C.F.P. on Feb 2nd, 2014

Dr. Horsley is one of the best family doctor's I've ever had. He takes the time to listen, to explain, and to offer various and/or optional treatments, instead of choosing the easiest (sometimes the most expensive) and newest one. He has a wonderful disposition when interacting with his patients, and the staff is also very helpful and pleasant.

|  Professional & Kind  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2011

I've gone to Dr. Horsley for 20+ years. He is very kind and professional. He is very knowledgeable and will not perform unnecessary expensive procedures. The nurses and office staff are equally as kind. I have been seeing Dr. Horsley for years, along with many others, but he always knows my name and current life adventures. I live much further away now but will make the drive to see Dr. Horsley. I would definitely recommend to friends and family!

|  wonderful doctor for the whole family!  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2011

Our family has been going to Dr. Horsley for years now. My husband has went to him since he was a child and when our children were born we started taking them as well. Dr. Horsley is always very kind and works great with my two young kids. He is very thorough and takes his time to make sure you receive the proper care. I have never had an issue getting in to see him when my children or me or my husband are ill. They even offer evening hours durning the week which is very helpful to the working parent. I would certainly recommend Dr. Horsley to anyone interested in a great family doctor.